some suggestions about chat working

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

seregaz #1 Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
dear Overlord, how i can know - you are is the main chief of tanks building.
(i think that - because you are know some stuff, that didnt know serb - russian admin. for example working optics (+10% visible range) and eyepieces(+25% range). serb says they are fold to 35%, you say they didnt and only 25% by eyepieces in staying mode)

so... because support of russian server works by "back off" system, i decided to write here my suggestions about chat system.

1. first one and main suggestion made nick in the chat clickable, so when you click on the nick some person - his nick automaticaly copy to text message window with ": " symbols after nick, and cursor focus to this. like on the my animation:
Posted Image

2. second becomes from first: high lights background of personaly message in the chat window like my animation:
Posted Image

3. privat message for main chat. what for? game already have pm chat - but!!! this privat system is not very well. so i explain later exactly what for. so for example red color of this message in main chat box window.

4. some bot (robot) for chat-moderator. i am explain: this robot can be in the chat 24 hours. he can watch for caps lock, spam, bad words, even he can support some chatting. bot + privat red message, that can be seen only by violator for warning. for example: some man is to many make a flud: this bot can make alert for this user by send privat red message in main chat box. other people will not see this warning, so if in one time in the chat will be to many violators - we can avoid warning flud by our bot.

5. to many users ask some question about game - this bot can give answer. it is only need some base question-answer. it is will be very helpful for newbie. they lazy go to forum and find this answer - my bot will find for them this answers.

6. can you make some little bigger default size window of chat box in client? many users dint know how to manualy resize this window.

7. continue the theme privat message: if you have many privat message - it is very not very well. to many small chat window below. so my clicking-nicks (first suggestions) and little another privat chat box will be nice:
Posted Image

8. one more about privat: when you in a fight, privat message go to angar, and wait when you return from fight and read it. so it is to many time, and sender can go to his fight, or go to out from game, or etc. so my suggestion to duplicate this message directly to fight in chat like it is message from team players, but another color. and recipient can answer to sender from fight, by adding before nickname " symbol like lineage 2 game privat message system. you play in linage 2? after become private message after press " nick name automaticaly copys to text, so you have a few message after press " last nick copy, if you need another sender - press up or down keyboard button will show one by one all sender, after last one privat sender copy only " without nick, for send privat message from fight from you to some new player.

for tanks you know many thing, but about chat you know a little. so my suggestions is become from chat with many people in one time, a few years development bot programm, so i have maaaaany expirience in this question :)

sorry for my english :)

seregaz #2 Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
maybe any body can copy my topic to Player Suggestions branch? i am not have 100 post...
it is very important for me :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users