- Small fix to get the binocircle style options to work properly.
- Fixed Minimap zoom getting stuck.
- Added an (configurable see MMap.xml) textfield showing your tanks viewrange (V) and overmatch theoretical viewrange (T) in case of binocs.
- Added binocircle style options (Mmap.xml).
- Fixed the Minimap stopping to zoom after one game.
- Added another option to the binocircle option of Mmap.xml: "off".
- Finally fixed binocs and camonet icons turning green in consumables Panel.
- Binocircle is correctly adapting to binocular status (if you brought some).
Hopefully NOW fixed the broken camo and binoc indicators in the consumables panel.
- Bugfixes with configuration of custom circle and visibility settings on big- and smallmap elements.
Hopefully fixed the broken camo and binoc indicators in the consumables panel.
- Minimap zoom now holds as long as you hold the zoom button down.
- Fixed bigmap/smallmap parameter of icon text descriptions.
- Added a new option to MMap.xml ("binocircle") to have the binocular circle and viewrange circle simultaneously, just showing by alpha switch which one is active. putting "replace" in there will cause the full disappearance of the inactive one.
- Reworked keybinding and minimap zoom. Now all keys are available for Minimap Zoom function.
- Added a 2dn customizeable circle.
- Viewrange circle now adapts to binocular status in battle (active/inactive binocs).
Keep in mind that some parameters of MMap.xml changed with this version. Please update your configs if you use customized ones. ;)
Changes of 0.9.1a release:
- Fixed incorrect size of elements on Kharkov. (it is a 800m instead of a 1km map).
Changes of 0.9.1 release:
- Added Kharkov Minimap.
- Reworked Siegfried Line, Tundra, Arctic Region, Northwest and Komarin.
Ppl wanting to know how to turn on last known position markers can have a look at this post: HERE.
Edited by locastan, 02 July 2014 - 03:45 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. An official notification has also been sent. NightmareMachine