- Reworked Minimaps of Sacred Valley, Cliff, Hidden Village, Erlenberg, El Hallouf, Prokhorovka. (Sand River was not changed when seen from above.)
- Added the new prokhorovka map (whatever it is called now).
- Added option to shorten playernames to defined number of characters.
- Fixed elements not disappearing from the map in postmortem.
- Small fix to get the binocircle style options to work properly.
- Fixed Minimap zoom getting stuck.
- Added an (configurable see MMap.xml) textfield showing your tanks viewrange (V) and overmatch theoretical viewrange (T) in case of binocs.
- Added binocircle style options (Mmap.xml).
- Fixed the Minimap stopping to zoom after one game.
- Added another option to the binocircle option of Mmap.xml: "off".
- Finally fixed binocs and camonet icons turning green in consumables Panel.
- Binocircle is correctly adapting to binocular status (if you brought some).
Hopefully NOW fixed the broken camo and binoc indicators in the consumables panel.
- Bugfixes with configuration of custom circle and visibility settings on big- and smallmap elements.
Hopefully fixed the broken camo and binoc indicators in the consumables panel.
- Minimap zoom now holds as long as you hold the zoom button down.
- Fixed bigmap/smallmap parameter of icon text descriptions.
- Added a new option to MMap.xml ("binocircle") to have the binocular circle and viewrange circle simultaneously, just showing by alpha switch which one is active. putting "replace" in there will cause the full disappearance of the inactive one.
- Reworked keybinding and minimap zoom. Now all keys are available for Minimap Zoom function.
- Added a 2dn customizeable circle.
- Viewrange circle now adapts to binocular status in battle (active/inactive binocs).
Keep in mind that some parameters of MMap.xml changed with this version. Please update your configs if you use customized ones. ;)
Changes of 0.9.1a release:
- Fixed incorrect size of elements on Kharkov. (it is a 800m instead of a 1km map).
Changes of 0.9.1 release:
- Added Kharkov Minimap.
- Reworked Siegfried Line, Tundra, Arctic Region, Northwest and Komarin.
Changes of 0.9.0 release:
- Reworked Pearl River, Severogorsk, Malinovka, Serene Coast, Steppes and Redshire Minimaps.
Changes of 8.11 c release:
- Slightly reduced bigmapsize to 600 pixels.
- Enabled lostmarkers.
- Fixed problems of disappearing minimap and locked minimap size.
Changes of 8.11 b release:
- Fixed the incorrect size of mapUI elements (circles, ranges, drawingbox) on the Winter Himmelsdorf map.
- Fixed iconsize flickering...still no fix to repair markerscale functionality though.
Changes of 8.11 a release:
- Fixed the incorrect size of mapUI elements (circles, ranges, drawingbox) on the Ruinberg on Fire map.
Changes of 8.11 release:
- Added the new maps: Ruinberg on Fire, Winter Himmelsdorf and Windstorm.
- Reworked the minimaps for Redfield, Erlenberg, Highway and Northwest.
Changes of 8.10 release:
- Added a minimap helper script, to calculate and retrieve the correct viewrange from the last vehicle selected in the hangar. (Thx to Omegaice for the inspiration. :) )
- This means, that the viewrange circle in battle now reflects your crew training and skills, consumables and equipment mounted. :)
- Added the changed minimaps for the new map Hidden Village.
- Reworked the minimaps for Karelia, Airport, Mines, El Hallouf and Steppes.
Changes of 8.9 release:
- Added the changed minimaps for the new map Northwest.
Changes of 8.8 release:
- Added the changed minimaps for Fjords, Komarin, Swamp, Tundra and Serene Coast.
Changes of 8.7 release:
- Added the HD minimap for the new map Belogorsk.
Changes of 8.6c release:
- Added xml tag to have platoon members display tankname, playername or both independently from ally namecontent setting.
Changes of 8.6b release:
- Stretched artillery tiers for special Icons up to 10 now. (See legend in spoiler.)
Changes of 8.6a release:
- Silly me forgot to actually add the new HD minimaps I made for 8.6. Sorry guys. ^^
Changes of 8.6 release:
- Added Sacred Valley HD minimap.
- Updated Widepark HD Minimap to reflect the changes made there.
Changes of 8.5h release:
- Added smallmapx and y parameters in the general section of Mmap.xml to shift the small minimap on the screen. (Especially useful for multimonitor setups.)
- Fixed the view direction laser line alpha settings. They work now.
Changes of 8.5g release:
- Fixed the lastposcolor setting. Works correct now. Made them red. :P
- Disabled the last known position markers in Mmap.xml by default for now to prevent any sanctions due to unknown WG policies regarding them. (Activate them to your own conscience in Mmap.xml)
Changes of 8.5f release:
- Added lastposcolor option to Mmap.xml to set the color of the last known position marker.
- Improved performance of last known position scaling routine (thank you muff99).
- Removed the gui_settings.xml from the mod to avoid localisation issues. (Added the showMinimapSuperHeavy switch to Mmap.xml instead) (Thank you DaMatz for the inspired idea.)
- Added Error handling for missing or invalid Mmap.xml files. Your game will no longer crash, but you will get labels stating "Invalid or Missing Mmap.xml!" next to all tank icons.
Changes of 8.5e release:
- Further improved the last known marker position for markerscales other than 1. (from 0.5 to 1.5 will work well enough now, try increasing the minimap size by one step if you got issues)
- Added alpha setting for last known position markers. ( option in Mmap.xml, please update yours or use the default one as template)
- Fixed the last known position marker size appearing as too big or small in respect to selected markerscale.
Changes of 8.5d release:
- Fixed the included default Mmap.xml to properly show labels on both minimap and bigmap again. (Sorry for that guys.)
- Improved the last known marker position for markerscales other than 1. (Still not perfect but way better now.)
- Properly remove labels on last known pos markers when shownames is set to false.
Changes of 8.5c release:
Known Problems: Markerscale still is a bit iffy. When you use values other than 1, the position of the last known position marking is not centered on the icon.
- Changed the X for last known position to a tank specific mark.
- Split the namecontent tag in Mmap.xml into two for allies and enemies, so you can define the label seperately. (Please update you Mmap.xml file!)
- Fixed collision of last known position marker IDs when two players have similar account database ids.
- Added a small dropshadow to the positon marker in order to increase visibility.
- Fixed label appearance when having set the bigmap/smallmap option.
Changes of 8.5b release:
- I crumble to the overwhelming demand: Last known position markers added.
- Increased contrast on malinovka and siegfried line minimap.
Changes of 8.5a release:
- Removed Skull Markers from Frag counter bar and made them optional for minimap (see Mmap.xml skullmarkers option)
- Fixed the display error of the square legend text in post mortem mode.
Changes of 8.5 Release:
- Added the new map Pearl River.
- Changed the minimap shots for reworked Siegfried Line, Malinovka and South Coast.
Changes of 8.4g:
- Finally found and fixed the bug causing the viewrange circle to lock up.
- Further improved the correction function for non standard mapsize maps.
Changes of 8.4f:
- Fixed that the tank turret viewrange circle gets stuck in size during the game session. (I hope at least). Damn...still locking up with first tank that has coated optics. I am getting closer however. ^^
- Added 100m square legend display to all standard size maps.
Changes of 8.4e:
- Fixed the double correction on Port map, leading to insane minimap element sizes.
- Added a coloring option for the arty cursor. (Also made its blend mode additive for better visibility.)
- Changed the mechanics of hiding the square size legend, so it might be more reliable now.
Changes of 8.4d:
- Added gun constraint marker lines to the minimap, for those tanks as have them. (No color/alpha/style adjustments just now, only enable or disable via element define.)
- Added new arty cursor sprite. (No config options just now, will come in future.)
- Corrected the element sizes for Port which has 830m instead of wiki stated 800m.
Changes of 8.4c:
-Removed the wrong connection between artillery circle and hull laser alpha values. Both accidentally had the same setting applied.
Changes of 8.4b:
- Corrected size calculation for circles on non 1000m maps.
Changes of 8.4a:
- Bugfixes: Coloring trouble of icons and rare temporal distortion of minimap by alt-tabbing out and back in.
Changes of 8.4 Release:
- Added HD minimaps of the reworked Maps Steppes, Live Oaks, Ensk, Fisherman's Bay and Cliff.
- Added Artillery Range Circle (only appears when you play arty and have not disabled the circle in Mmap.xml)
- Added hull direction laser line.
- Added ability to set the spotting circle size to "viewrange" so it will scale to your tanks current viewrange including coated optics factor.
- Cleared some elements when entering postmortem.
- Added bigmapelements and smallmapelements tags to define which elements will be shown on big/small minimap.
- Added square label legend describing 1 Square Minimap size on non standard (not 1000m) sized maps.
Changes of 8.3_g release:
- Added ability to shift the bigmap in x and y directions.
- Added the 500m dynamic drawing distance box.
- Added new style tags to configure the circle, drawdistbox and laser. (line, dots, dashed)
- Added a "mask" style filter for the drawing box as a special optical treat. I am experimenting with this, so let me know if you notice anything unusual with this.
Changes of 8.3_f release:
- Fixed the bug causing the 50m X-ray circle to be colored like the big circle. They can be colored independently now.
Changes of 8.3_e release:
- Added 50m X-ray circle around your tank, with customizeable alpha and color.
- Added abbility to use tankplayer and playertank macro in namecontent tag of xml to display both: tankname and playername separated by |.
- Reintroduced scaling for base markers according to set markerscale value.
- Removed display of big Timer at battle start and capture bars display when bigmap is toggled with CTRL. (To allow proper minimap pinging.)
Changes of 8.3d release:
Added option to disable tank names based on wheter tank is ally, enemy or platoon member.
Added option to display player names instead of tank names.
Added option to display text next to icons only on big or smallmap.
Removed custom scaling for the base markers. Those easily get way too big.
Enabled autosize of textfields, so there will be no cutting with increased scale/fontsize.
Changes of 8.3 Release:
Major rework of Minimap functionality:
Functionality extensions include the display of enlarged centered minimap by holding CTRL button, as well as the display of tanknames next to the icons on the map and custom sized minimap icons.
I also added a 445m circle that is accurate on all maps and a customizeable laser line.
In res_mods you find a configuration file named Mmap.xml for these features.
You find details about this configuration file inside the comments of Mmap.xml
Other customization Options:
- If you want to have the normal ingame minimaps instead of the HD ones, just delete the spaces folder from this mod.
- If you want normal icons instead of the tier dependant new ones, set
in gui_settings.xml (gui folder of this mod) to False.
Changes of 8.2 Release:
Added the reworked maps for Prokhorovka, Redshire, Erlenberg and Ruinberg.
Reduced foreground prominence of the laser.
Changes of 8.1 enhanced major rework Release:
Added a precise 1px width orange lazer line.
Added Tier dependant Tank icons for all classes.
Replaced death animation with generic skull. (Had to do this to fix a bug with the new icons.)
Change of 8.1 Release:
Remade the reworked maps: El-Hallouf, Dragon Ridge, Province and Abbey.
Change of 8.0 Release:
Remade the reworked maps: Himmelsdorf, Mines, Karelia, Lakeville, Komarin, Sand River, Fjords, Mountain Pass, Arctic Region and Westfield.
Minimap Resolution for those is now 1152x1152px. (Looking good! ;) )
Change of 8.0 wrk Release:
Just updated the Minimap.swf to 8.0. I have trouble getting the settings to shoot the changed maps with the new renderer. Takes a bit longer than expected to get it right.
Change of 7.5a Release:
Minimap can now be sized independently from the right hand team panel.
Changes of 7.5 Release:
Added the new maps Port, Highway and Serene Coast.
Removed the base circles all maps. Removed shadowing from theses improved maps. (Thx to mooseyaka.)
Ppl wanting to know how to turn on last known position markers can have a look at this post: HERE.
Edited by locastan, Today, 09:59 AM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. An official notification has also been sent. NightmareMachine