Wich one will you play? (mainly)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Wich one will you play? (mainly) (33 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Wich one will you play?

1. TANKS! (13 votes [39.39%])

Percentage of vote: 39.39%

2. PLANES! (7 votes [21.21%])

Percentage of vote: 21.21%

3. SHIPS! (10 votes [30.30%])

Percentage of vote: 30.30%

4. Play ALL the WG games! (equally) (3 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

Vote Hide poll

Kazomir #1 Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:47 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 15268 battles
Personally i like the concept of the WoBS the best, because lone wolf play is discouraged so hardly instead of teamwork, and i just like riding a huge ass ship insead of flying a small plane or a tank (tough a tank is huge ass too)

To be sincere, i dont expect any votes on WoT becase everyone has played it till now and its kind of tired off it but well, we will see how it goes.

Please make your choice as if you have allready played alot of all the games (like, you have played em a lot of all of them and now you want to decide wich one you want to focus on) , not just hype.

Oh, and post why :)

Sgt_Bones #2 Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 2847 battles
  • [-FC-] -FC-
How about "All of them equally" as a choice? I love each of the concepts so far, I am pretty sure I will be play all of them at different times of the day/week about equally, since they all contain combat types which I love! And besides, when I look at my hard drive I see quite a variety of games, some of them I have literally played for many years (mechwarrior series) and some I play just for fun, like the need for speed series, so for me, the beauty of these three games is their variety, and so I really expect to be playing all of them about the same amount.

wildshade #3 Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:57 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 16445 battles
Ships>tanks>planes ( maybe planes>tanks ). Ships are the most of interest.

Posted Image  :Smile_honoring:

Kazomir #4 Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:11 AM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 15268 battles

View PostSgt_Bones, on 13 March 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:

How about "All of them equally" as a choice? I love each of the concepts so far, I am pretty sure I will be play all of them at different times of the day/week about equally, since they all contain combat types which I love! And besides, when I look at my hard drive I see quite a variety of games, some of them I have literally played for many years (mechwarrior series) and some I play just for fun, like the need for speed series, so for me, the beauty of these three games is their variety, and so I really expect to be playing all of them about the same amount.
Will add the option then.

Sgt_Bones #5 Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:31 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 2847 battles
  • [-FC-] -FC-
Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users