T1 Cunningham!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Shootingstarr #1 Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11531 battles
so I just bought some garage space, but lack the credits to fill them with proper tanks, so I decided to take a few spins in tier1 tanks
ltraktor - no surprise here, a neat little tank that shoots straight and hits hardish
ms-1 - also no surprise. another neat little tank that doesn't shoot straight, but hits even harder
and then
t1 cunningham - this tank got a serious stealth buff which makes it my new favourite tank of the whole game: IT GOT A FRICKIN REVOLVER MAGAZINE! :lol:
at first I mounted a machine gun and I was seriously surprised how fast it could shoot, but then I saw it:
ammo:
15/15

I thought it was the machine gun, but noooooo
the regular gun has it as well!
a 5 rounds revolver magazine! killing ones peers in under 5 seconds is just pure awesome :D
why does everyone whine over OP french tanks, when there's an OP monster already in tier 1! the american gatling-beast :lol:

Feindfeuer #2 Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8813 battles
Well, you can only realy use the semi-auto for full effect at very close ranges, as at medium to long ranges you have to shoot as slow as regular guns to be able to hit anything. I agree that it's insanly fun to empty a magazine of 5 37mm rounds into an unsuspecting enemy in close range.

I have it in my garage again since the introduction of the magazine system, first cause i wanted to test out the 20mm, but like you, i stumbled upon that epic 37mm semi-auto by accident and instantly fell in love with it. :D

Shootingstarr #3 Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11531 battles
oh, if the enemy tank is at <50%, you can actually just unload your magazine and 2 shots are bound to hit, effectively killing your opponent :D

theghostcat #4 Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 0 battles
Its actually my favorite tier 1, I've rebought it so many times that i just keep one in my garage now.

Simple set up: Vents, camo net. Crew is around 96%. Its just a fun and rewarding tank to play.

Gulyabani #5 Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 23670 battles
  • [BABA] BABA
The 37mm Browning is by far the best gun for that baby. But it's still a very inaccurate gun, don't expect to win duels with it.

Cunninham is also one of the fastest T1s - you failed to mentioned that. And tiny (well the Ms-1 is also tiny but not as fast). This is why it's the favorite choice for filler points in ESL matches.

Blue1969 #6 Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13080 battles
Let me start by saying im such a new player to the game, that the grass i drive over isnt as green as me.
(now thats out the way)
I actually like this tank.  Ok, so i dont have much to compare it with but its fast enough (for tier 1) and in the map with the open area in the middle (and the long road that loops around the lake) it sits behind the woodern cover nicely.  You can unload the entire magazine of shots into the woods across the field and then, as you are reloading, move.  Shoot and Scoot.
I dont tend to be a priority target when im driving this thing, it looks like a smokers pipe with tracks underneath and it sounds worse that and old fiat car i use to drive.  Oh, plus its a horrible brown colour.
But i actually like this tank.
More than the Ltracktor thing i had at the game start (3 days ago)